Welcome to the Course
Building Relationships with Compassionate Communication
Running July 1st - July 26th 2019
- The SSE framework sees well-being as intrinsic to the holistic view of learning. Participants are enabled to nurture relationships with their students and colleagues with easy-to-implement exercises in Compassionate Communication.
- Participants have the tools to incorporate a Compassionate Communication programme into their school. Making this a whole-school effort. Pupils will be empowered and encouraged to use Compassionate Communication as a tool for learning coping skills.
- Participants apply these new skills to themselves during the course and can implement them into daily life before returning to the classroom.
- Participants have a method for building upon Compassionate Communication in their classroom and on a whole school well-being policy initiative.
- This course equips the participant to understand the Continuum of Support model of well-being
- Compassionate Communication promotes the Four Key Areas of well-being laid out in the Well-being Policy Statement and Framework of Practice 2016 - 2020
This course addresses the national priority of SSE under the Well-being Framework for Practice and Well-being Resources.
When the school select well-being as their topic for SSE, Compassionate Communication can be rolled out throughout the school and with the community. Compassionate Communication can involve parents and school ancillary staff